Thank you for considering a gift to Project PAVE! Your gift will make an immediate impact in the lives of children, youth, families, and our community. By making a gift to PAVE, you provide therapy for a young person who has been abused, help a family who has experienced domestic violence to navigate the court system, educate teens on abusive relationships, and empower the next generation of leaders to advocate for ending violence in our community.
- $100 Provides a therapy session for a child experiencing violence
- $500 Supports a year of training for one Youth Educator to go out into the community to educate peers on ending dating violence
- $1,000 Brings a 5-session course on healthy relationships to a school in our community.
- $5,000 Gives a young person with one year of therapy and family support services
A recurring monthly gift of just $20 will:
- Sponsor art therapy to a first-grader.
- Provide a youth-led presentation on teen dating violence to a local high school.
- Sustain the work that helps to end violence in our community.
PAVE’s events offer opportunities for companies and individuals to be recognized as sponsors. Sponsorship opportunities for our fall event, Battle of the Chefs are available now. Click HERE to download the sponsor packet. This event will take place on October 27th at the Denver Athletic Club.
PAVE’s signature event, the 21st Annual Transformations Luncheon, will be held on May 2nd at the Denver Center for the Performing Arts, Seawall Ballroom. Information on sponsorships will be available in November. If you have questions on sponsorships or would like to be involved in planning this event, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WAYS TO GIVE
- By credit card (click donate button).
- By check. Payable to Project PAVE, 4130 Tejon St., Ste. C, Denver CO 80211.
- By stock. Project PAVE is happy to accept your direct transfer of stock; for DTC instructions contact Tara (info below).
- Planned Gifts and Bequests. Through our Paving the Way Legacy Gift Society, PAVE is pleased to recognize donors of future or planned gifts. Please notify us if you have a bequest intention for PAVE so that we can add you to your Paving the Way society. If you have questions about other types of planned gifts, please contact us.
- In-kind Donations. PAVE does accept in-kind donations of goods and services; however, our most needed items for client families are grocery store gift cards and bus passes. If you’d like to learn more or have questions about items that we will accept email us (email@example.com).
- Grant Opportunities. If you have a foundation grant opportunity you’d like to discuss contact Tara (info below).
Please contact Tara at firstname.lastname@example.org or (720) 414-2537.