Creating safe spaces and developing young leaders
Path to Healthy Relationships Classes
- In-depth discussions with middle and high school youth on dating, equality, and preventing violence
- Taught in schools and organizations throughout Metro Denver
Youth Community Educators Program (YCEP)
- Comprehensive training and professional development for high school youth.
- Peer lea ders educate the community about dating violence and ways to prevent it.
- Created in partnership with the Denver Broncos, this six-session program is designed to challenge boys and men to become allies in the prevention of gender-based violence through a team framework.