Reducing barriers to service and quickly addressing needs
- Trauma-focused therapy for children and youth impacted by violence.
- Customized approach for each client, based on individual needs.
- Therapists work full-time in schools and become on-site consultants for school staff.
- Practical support and resources for parents and families of therapy clients.
- Provided at home or in the community and in English or Spanish.
- Reflective of an innovative, new wave of intervention - meeting families "where they are".