We are fortunate to have had many great supporters throughout the years, and are proud to work with our current Board of Directors. If you are interested in Board membership or speaking with a member of our board, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dorsey & Whitney
Optimize Consulting Group
Colorado Department of Human Services
Johnson Wallace Consulting
GE Johnson Construction
Snell & Wilmer
Colorado District Attorney’s Council
Welborn Sullivan Meck & Tooley, P.C.
Anyone can join a committee to support PAVE in realizing our vision: Safe, connected and compassionate communities. Project PAVE currently has five committees: Marketing, Finance, Strategy, Transformations Luncheon and Governance.
If you are interested in committee membership please contact us at email@example.com
Honorary Board Members
- Raydean Acevedo, RMCI
- John Capone
- Patricia Crown, Ph.D.
- Mary Beth Edwards, Arrow Electronics
- Elaine Gampel, UBS
- Michael Hammell, Transmontaigne
- Mike Johnson
- Cindy Kellogg
- Kelli Kindel, Kelli Kindel Events
- Jon Lorenz
- Cec Ortiz
- Dean Prina, MD
- Bill Ritter, Blackhorn Ventures
- Jeannie Ritter, Mental Health Center of Denver
- Bob Serotta, Kentwood Realty
- Bob Severson, Fairfield and Woods
- Steve Siegel
- Cori Streetman, Barefoot PR